Winners of the Spot the Teddies challenga
Many thanks to all our visitors who took part in the Spot the Teddies challenge at our Teddy Bears' Day Out on Sunday 20 May.
It was obvious that many families enjoyed the opportunity to test their observational skills on the day. Many teddies were easy to find, some more tricky, but in the judges' opinion, the entrants listed below fulfilled the conditions of the challenge and were rewarded with a prize.
Family passes to the Museum are being sent to the following:
- R Ryder – Concord
- M A Daniels – Guildford
- N Miller – Richmond
- A Stanislas – Raby
The Museum's volunteers (and our teddies!) send their congratulations to these families and look forward to seeing them again.
The 'correct' answers and teddy locations are revealed here.
Kids Fun Fact-Finding Railway Heritage QUIZ
At the museum
Ask for a copy of the Fun Fact-Finding Railway Heritage QUIZ
Current quiz answers
- check your answers to the current quiz*
- print your certificate for the current quiz (requires Adobe Reader)*
2015 quiz answers
- check your answers to the 2015 quiz*
- print your certificate for the 2015 quiz (requires Adobe Reader)*
July to December 2014 quiz answers
- check your answers to Jul-Dec 2014 quiz*
- print your certificate for Jul-Dec 2014 quiz (requires Adobe Reader)*
* Use the password at the bottom of your quiz. Make sure you use uppercase and lowercase letters exactly as shown.